The Jacodis company operates the retail store “La Grande Epicerie” and takes care of your privacy; it always acts in accordance with the provisions of Belgian and European laws applicable to privacy.
- Responsible for the processing of personal data
Personal data” means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data”) as stipulated in the General Data Protection Regulations.
Processing” means any operation or set of operations concerning data or a set of data, whether or not carried out using automated processes, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, alignment or interconnection, limitation, removal or destruction of data.
Jacodis SA, with registered office at Chaussée de Waterloo, 1331 at 1180 Uccle with registration number BE 0459.273.026 is the party responsible for processing your data (hereinafter referred to as the Jacodis SA).
Jacodis SA has a manager in charge of data protection in the person of Jean-Marc Vanberghem. You can contact him for any questions via: email@example.com
- Purpose of the processing of personal data
The purpose of the processing of your data is the registration and processing of your application for a job in our company. The processing of your data is necessary in order to be able to take a decision prior to the offering an employment contract, and this is in the legitimate interest of Jacodis SA, namely the interest of being able to evaluate you before deciding to submit you an offer of employment. If you are hired Jacodis SA will also use your data to draw up your employment contract.
If you are not hired we will keep your data and your curriculum vitae for a period of 2 years in order to be able to contact you in the future, if upcoming opportunities, compatible with your experience, arise.
- What categories of personal data?
The data includes all information about you on the basis of which you can be identified. In order to achieve the purposes mentioned above, the data processing will include the following information:
– standard data relating to your identity (surname, first name(s), address, etc);
– personal data (date and place of birth, nationality, gender, telephone number, email address, hobbies and interests, etc.);
– your photograph;
– possible affiliations;
– information relating to your professional experience (profile, data on previous employers, termination of last jobs and work done, special projects, etc.);
– if applicable, if you have a work and/or residence permit in the European Economic Area (EEA);
– information relating to your training (diplomas, certificates, internships, special training, etc.);
– language skills;
– any other personal information that you would communicate to us in your application, relating to the performance of the vacancy;
– digital evaluation via the internet (presence on social networks), insofar as this presence is public for us;
– all other personal data that require processing under the law.
You are not obliged to provide us with this data but in certain cases it may be important for the evaluation of your application.
- Persons having access to your personal data
The Manager and the administrative staff will have access to your data and this only for the purpose of achieving the above mentioned objectives.
- Duration of storage of personal data
We keep your data only as long as necessary for the purposes described above. If the application does not result in the offering of an employment contract, we will keep your personal data for a maximum of two years after the end of the application procedure and for the purposes described above.
- Your rights regarding the processing of your data
You have the right to contact Jacodis at any time for the following requests:
– Access, rectification or deletion of your data;
– Limitation of processing or dispute relating to the processing and transfer of your data;
– Filing a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority), if you believe that Jacodis SA has not acted in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data.
These rights can be exercised by contacting us in writing or by e-mail:
– By mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– In writing to the following address Jacodis SA – Customer Service – Chaussée de Waterloo 1331, 1180 Brussels.
We ask you to clearly indicate the purpose of your request and to attach a copy of your identity card which will only be used by Jacodis SA to implement the rights you are exercising.
* * * * * * * *